Latest message you have seen: Re: IR controlled power strip/plug?

Re: Push button

Cool, not mains voltage then, which should make things easier :-)
These suggestionscentre around buying a matching blank plate and
drilling to suit the button.

There's this:
http://doitbest.com/Doorbells+and+Push+Buttons-Heath-Zenith+Trine-model-450=
GA-doitbest-sku-517738.dib
which is cheap, colour might work, but is from the US...

Also have a look at the second page here: The Series 57 & Series 76-95
butt=
ons.
http://www.itwswitches.co.uk/downloads/shortfor.pdf
The datasheet for the series 57 ones is here:
http://www.itwswitches.co.uk/pdf/Series57.pdf
No prices though :-(

Farnell & RS seem to stock similar items but I couldn't find any in
gold on a quick browse.

HTH,

Tim.

On Dec 23, 2007 9:44 PM, Jim <jim@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> A few mA at (guess) 5 or 12v, it's just using the logic toggle line
from =
the
> module, nothing mains.
>
> Decor is cream/gold/mahogany, so white/silver would look odd -
anything e=
lse