Latest message you have seen: Re: Recommendations for noise cancelling headphones...

Re: Synology DS207 setup

Jim

Yup it was firmware. There was no installation file included in the wizard
so you had to download the latest firmware which included the .pat.

All up and running now, just need to find out what this thing is capable
off!

itunes server looks good! So does the download redirector!

Awesome.

Ho Yin