Re: APC Batteries.

I think I know why the 700va UPS wouldn't charge the batteries.
The UPS will limit its charging current, so when the batteries try
to take more current, it will reduce the charging voltage.
I'm guessing the big batteries pulled the UPS voltage down so far,
it thought the batteries were defective/short circuit.
You could try switching the 700va UPS off at the front but still
plugged in.  This may well charge the batteries.  Then turn the UPS
on after an hour or so.
Andy

--- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, "domdevitto" <dom@...> wrote:
> > --- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, "domdevitto" <dom@> wrote:
> > > Nope,
> > > I use a car charger to bring the batts to 100%, connected
them