Re: Re: APC Batteries.

Hiya Andy,
Would you see any problem with using these batteries - is anything
likely to go bang :) The connector is easily pulled off to let me
connect the apc direct onto the battery. Using it - they do seem to
charge etc. My only concern was I might be putting extra stress on the ups.

a silly question, does this mean we would have more run time if the
batteries are from a 'bigger' ups?

Cheers
Wayne.