Re: Re: [OT] Nintendo Wii TV Connection Question

You will need to get yourself at least one more wiimote for baseball
and stuff and if you like boxing then another nunchuck.

Eventualy everyone wants their own wiimote with coloured skins, to
save on arguments, but you can skimp on the nunchucks will a game
comes along you like that uses them.

Sean
On Dec 20, 2007 9:09 AM, Paul Gale <groups2@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> I just bought one on EBay for high street prices - I know it's OT -
but w=
hat other controllers do I need apart from the one in the box?

> Paul.

=A3250=
,

wrote:

> [...]
price

> > > Price crash is happening if you have patience.
> > >

> > > Just picked one up from a local seller BNIB for =A3160, they
are
> > starting to
> > > panic!!
> > >
> > > I went to the shops to pick up a copy of Wii play and Mario
galaxy
> > and they
> > > had oodles of consoles available behind the counter for
=A3179.99

> > > Cheers, Des.

--=20
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to
build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying
to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

- Unknown