Re: [OT] Nintendo Wii TV Connection Question

  • Subject: Re: [OT] Nintendo Wii TV Connection Question
  • From: "Paul Bendall" <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2007 09:38:41 -0000

Hmmm to qualify Stuart's statement ...they are as rare as rocking
horse poo... if you don't want to pay double the RRP on eBay

Seriously, the missus has been trying to get one for about a month.
Seems like a delivery may have come into the UK last week as quite a
few retailers had availability for a few days (we got ours from
Amazon) But must stores no longer have stock

Paul