Re: [OT] Where can I get a new XBOX(old style)

Oh... that reminds me, I've got one for sale, already firmware
reflashed (so no softmods/mod chips needed), XBox Media Centre already
installed, all cables, two controllers (I think one may need looking
at) and a remote control + IR dongle). I put it together for a 'mate',
who 'changed his mind'... =A350+postage and it's yours...=20

Lee

> I have been meaning to ask since the weekend... Any recommendations
about a particular set of soft mod instructions...
>=20
>=20=20
>=20
> I have collected together Splinter Cell and a Datel Xbox Action
Reply... Got stuck at step one loading NDURE onto the Mem Stick...
>=20
>=20=20
>=20
> I must be doing something very wrong...