Re: Got my new Home Server up and running..

  • Subject: Re: Got my new Home Server up and running..
  • From: "Ian Lowe" <ianlowe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2007 10:33:20 -0000

--- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, "Rob Iles" <rob.iles@...>
wrote:
> *very* nice! ....now, where's my list for santa...........
> particularly impressed with the case - - especially @=A340!!

Yeah, I had taken the conscious decision not to skimp on this machine,=20
so was a little unsure about whether to use a cheapo case - in=20
practice, it has turned out to be brilliant!
=20
> I assume the caddy's were extra - would you mind telling me where you
> sourced both parts from?

Yes, the Caddies are ICYDock SATA enclosures - I got them from Aria=20
too - here's a link to the 5 drive one:

http://tinyurl.com/3d2wut