RE: Re: Geovision and Idratek

Forgive my ignorance but what is GPIO please?

B.

_____

From: ukha_d@xxxxxxx [mailto:ukha_d@xxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Chris Hunter
Sent: 07 December 2007 11:33
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [ukha_d] Re: Geovision and Idratek

I believe IVC cards work with Idratek ... others may work also, but
they are the ones (I believe) that were used in working-up the CCTV
capability in Idratek ... certainly, that was why we bought an IVC
one, rather than any other ... they offer several sizes, with &
without GPIO ...

(still in its box, not tried it yet)

Chris