Re: Heating controller protocol

Hi Ake,

Sounds cool. I'll definitely have a look but I can't promise to be a
developer! I'll find a quiet corner over the Christmas break to try
messing with the heating system and see how this all hangs together. No
one will mind me breaking the heating, I'm sure ;-)

I've got some old pic16f and pic18f's. And also now just got a couple of
dsPICs - with the promise of a proper C compiler (gcc) for it, having
tired of pic assembly. It would appear MicroChip don't just GPL license
their add-ons.. argh... But, regardless, the vscp might be just the job
for them...

Good luck with your new release - I'll keep an eye out for it,

Cheers, Bruce.