From: ukha_d@xxxxxxx [mailto:ukha_d@xxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Mark McCall
Sent: 06 December 2007 18:27
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Subject: [ukha_d] Buffalo Launch TeraStation PRO NAS

Here it is, in all its rack mount glory.  The new 19" format of the
Buffalo
TeraStation PRO range of RAID NAS devices.  Available  in 1, 2, 3 or 4
terabyte versions, these units will swallow huge amounts of data for your
home media server.

(4 or 5 of these might even keep Phil going for the next 6 months!?)  :)

http://tinyurl.com/28eplf

M.