Re: Re: [!ADD} Tellstick

On Dec 6, 2007 11:56 AM, milesy1981 <chrismiles@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> This looks like a nice little device. To take a slight tangent; I
>  dont suppose you do a 433Mhz USB receiver, or have any plans to do.
>  A USB receiver like that would be ideal for my plans on having
>  433Mhz temperature sensors around the house, and outside.
>
>  Chris

A receiver is in the planning I think from Telldus. They had a great
success with this unit so far.

A guy on our project is working on some RF stuff where a temperature
sensors are in the plans.
<http://www.vscp.org/wiki/doku.php?id=rf_2.4ghz>
 I don't know when
things will be ready. But it will be plug and play as all VSCP stuff.
Texas got some nice reference designs for USB dongles for this. And I
think they sell it also for $49

/Ake
--
---
Ake Hedman (YAP - Yet Another Programmer)