Re: [!ADD} Tellstick

This looks like a nice little device. To take a slight tangent; I
dont suppose you do a 433Mhz USB receiver, or have any plans to do.
A USB receiver like that would be ideal for my plans on having
433Mhz temperature sensors around the house, and outside.

Chris

--- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, YAP <x112358@...> wrote:

> This looks like an Add but isn't. Need feedback.
>
> I sell a device called Tellstick.

<http://www.eurosource.se/catalog/product_info.php/cPath/51/products_
id/126>
> that work with cheap RF modules like the one listed here
> <http://www.eurosource.se/catalog/index.php/cPath/51?
osCsid=dboucv033b27fbtm0m5bgtuf12>

> The NEXA modules I sell have the Swedish/German main socket and I
> guess you have similar modules in the UK. My question is: Have
anyone
> tested Tellstick with them? I know it worked with IKEAS's koppla
but
> IKEA does not sell them anymore but it should be possible to make
it
> work with almost everything that communicate using 433MHz.
>
> I have tested this now for  several months and it works very good.
> Much better then X10 for example - at least in our house/office.
Just
> as X10 one does not know that a switch actually is turned on but
IMHO