[!ADD} Tellstick

  • Subject: [!ADD} Tellstick
  • From: YAP <x112358@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2007 09:59:28 +0100

This looks like an Add but isn't. Need feedback.

I sell a device called Tellstick.
<http://www.eurosource.se/catalog/product_info.php/cPath/51/products_id/126>
that work with cheap RF modules like the one listed here
<http://www.eurosource.se/catalog/index.php/cPath/51?osCsid=dboucv033b27fbtm0m5bgtuf12>

The NEXA modules I sell have the Swedish/German main socket and I
guess you have similar modules in the UK. My question is: Have anyone
tested Tellstick with them? I know it worked with IKEAS's koppla but
IKEA does not sell them anymore but it should be possible to make it
work with almost everything that communicate using 433MHz.

I have tested this now for  several months and it works very good.
Much better then X10 for example - at least in our house/office. Just
as X10 one does not know that a switch actually is turned on but IMHO
this can be OK for lamps and similar things. Here at the office we use
it to turn off a sterio when the phone rings Using VSCP of course
:-)).

Info about Telldus is here http://www.telldus.se/products/

Cheers
/Ake
--
---
Ake Hedman (YAP - Yet Another Programmer)