[ADVERT] Philips DesXcape 150DM Wireless Touch Screen Monitor for Swap

  • Subject: [ADVERT] Philips DesXcape 150DM Wireless Touch Screen Monitor for Swap
  • From: "darren_karp2001" <darren.karp@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 05 Dec 2007 20:43:48 -0000

Hi all,

I have, in excellent full working condition, a Philips DesXcape 150DM
15" wireless touch screen monitor with base station and cordless
keyboard available. I'd like to swap this gadget with another gadget.
The base station accepts both VGA and DVI connections.

If anyone is interested in flight simulator and have some goodies
(hardware only) that they may be interested in swapping then let me
know, I'm also on the lookout for 19" TFT's.

Off list, etc.

Cheers
Darren