Re: Re: Geovision and Idratek

If (as I understand from a previous post) GeoVision can re-present an
ordinary attached camera as an IP feed and Cortex can display these I
think I would recommend that route rather than trying to install drivers
, which runs the risk that the GeoVision app may lose it or not perform
as well as before.  Obvioulsy a driver based solution would be much
higher quality though.

ReynoldsB wrote:

> Installed.. No joy.
>
> Cortex can see SplitCam but Splitcam can not see my cards...
>
> Splitcam says it needs to have the WDM drivers installed... I have a
> feeling
> if I had those installed then Cortex would see Geovision..
>
> I'll be back..
>
> B.
>
> _____
>
> From: ukha_d@xxxxxxx <mailto:ukha_d%40yahoogroups.com>
> [mailto:ukha_d@xxxxxxx <mailto:ukha_d%40yahoogroups.com>]
On

<http://www.splitcamera.com/
> <http://www.splitcamera.com/>>
era.com/) which will take

talktalk.net> wrote:

> > > Hi David, yes that is what I meant but since then I have
managed
> to add
> > > single camera after adding a multiple camera view.
> > >
> > > Now when I go into the single camera behaviour I get to a
series of
> > > drop-down boxes. I can select either the IP Camera or the
video
> capture
> > > device.
> > >
> > > I do not think Geovision is capable of converting the
camera's to