Re: Xbox 360 Update - DivX / XviD Playback

Mark,

I don't have a 360, but I was just chatting to a friend who said this
about the update.  His machines are all Apple Macs, and he records
Freeview using EyeTV on his iMac so it appears that works correctly too.
FYI MPEG2 EyeTV files and MP4 files occasionally stuttered on his XBMC.

Just tried video on the 360 and it played every format I could find. It
couldn't see any .avi files on my Mac though, although I need to check it
was looking at the right folder. Playing stuff off USB sticks worked a
treat
:)

The whole dashboard is snappier too.