RE: Re: Geovision and Idratek

Hi David, thanks for the reply.

Last night I closed Geovision to see if that made a difference but it did
not. I was going to re-boot the server without running Geovision to see if
that made a difference, still no joy.

I did also look in device manager for the card and noticed its
absence!......

As I had to be at work at 05:00 I thought I had best go to bed at that
stage..

I will look at the Geovision website again and see if they can be used as
IP
devices, that could be very interesting. I will also see if there is anyway
I can get Windows drivers..

Thanks again and if you find out anything else please please let me know..
You guy's are way more knowledgeable than I will ever be!

B.

_____