Re: Heating controller protocol

Hi Bruce

Look at the Very Simple Control Protocol, VSCP (http://www.vscp.org).
Would handle this perfectly and still allows for other modules to.
Next version will have the scheduler installed and in February there
will be a drag and drop UI creator and UI a'la
http://www.vscp.org/test. You can even
use xAP with it if you want.

Beware that I'm a bit biased as I am one of the maintainers.... ;-)

Cheers
/Ake

--
---
Ake Hedman (YAP - Yet Another Programmer)