Re: Re: Long SCART working nicely

I've probably not understood you're setup correctly - but could you
not just
split the scart before enter the modulator?

Scart-PassThrough ------------------Scart
enabled distribution
ScartSource--Splitter-
Modulator----to TV's without Scart.....

So that a SCART signal enters the modulator to feed the necessaries, but
the
devices that don't require modulation never actually enter the modulator.

R.

<VA.00001f29.01a1777c@xxxxxxx<VA.00001f29.01a1777c%40foxhill.co.uk>>,