Re: Re: External access to cortex

I'm not much of a web guy (more from lack of time than anything else),
but I
was planning to put a reverse proxy in my DMZ rather than expose Cortex
directly.

I think that the web pages are generated by processing the XML with XSL,
and
there is an alternate "phone" page supplied, and I understand
that you could
tweak the xsl to get what you needed. What I don't know is whether you can
create many alternate stylings for multiple different purposes.

Cheers

David

paul@xxxxxxx<paul%40lexfordparc.co.uk>>