Re: External access to cortex

  • Subject: Re: External access to cortex
  • From: "Paul Bendall" <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 01 Dec 2007 18:54:28 -0000

Jon,

I believe the Cortex webserver uses XML so you maybe able interact
at that level. However, since the release of Cortex v22 virtually
all the modules can be interogated and controled through the
external Cortex API which uses Windows Messaging service.
Documentation is included in the Cortex help file and includes a
Visual Basic, Visual C++ exmaple projects.

HTH

Paul

--- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, "Jon Wilkins" <jonpdwilkins@...>
wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm trying out some idratek bits and am mighty impressed... the
more I
> "play" with cortex the more I find I could do with it :-)
>
> I have an always-on machine with login for email etc,.  Ultimately
I want to