Re: [OT] New Laptop...Any suggestions

I concur with Mark, and the new cheap macbooks are more powerful
than=20=20
my BlackBook. I adore my apple.  I run Visual Studio 2005 and SQL=20=20
Server 2005 on Windows 2003 inside a Parallels virtual machine, and=20=20
it works better than my company HP desktop machine.  For everything=20=20
else, Mac apps are generally better or cheaper than Windows apps.