From: ukha_d@xxxxxxx [mailto:ukha_d@xxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Ho
Yin Ng
Sent: 30 August 2007 10:21
To: ukha_d
Subject: [ukha_d] [OT] External Hard Disk

Need to get an external hard disk so that I can use it at work to store all
my more personal stuff.

Can someone recommend a make they have used that is good value for money
and
most importantly reliable.

Would help if it looked good as well.

Some people at work have the Maxtor Mybook - but I have never liked Maxtor
had lots of problems with their hard disks about 4-5 years ago, but maybe
things have improved?

Thanks

Ho yin