[OT] New Laptop...Any suggestions

Hi,

Hope you might be able to help.

I'm currently looking for a new laptop - something under =A31k with the
following spec:

- Intel Core 2 Duo Processor with 1.6Hhz+ if possible
- +1GB RAM
- 15" + screen (preferably widescreen)
- 100GB+ Hard Drive
- Windows Vista (Windows Vista Home Premium)
- DVD-RW
- Decent graphics card
- Not too heavy
- Bluetooth, Wireless (N if possible)

I've been having a look at the following which seem to have pretty
good reviews elsewhere:

- Acer Aspire AS5633WLMi:
http://www.ebuyer.com/customer/products/index.html?rb=3D0&action=3Dc2hvd19w=
cm9kdWN0X292ZXJ2aWV3&product_uid=3D123120

- Dell Inspiron 1720:
http://www1.euro.dell.com/content/products/productdetails.aspx/inspnnb_1720=
?c=3Duk&cs=3Dukdhs1&l=3Den&s=3Ddhs

- Samsung Q70 (although only 13.3" screen size - is this going to be
noticeable smaller?):
http://www.ebuyer.com/customer/products/index.html?rb=3D0&action=3Dc2hvd19w=
cm9kdWN0X3NwZWNpZmljYXRpb25z&product_uid=3D130071

- Acer Aspire 9410 (17" screen - is it Core2Duo though?):
http://global.acer.com/PRODUCTS/notebook/as9410.htm

Anyone have any experience of these or any other suggestions?

Cheers,

Mark

--=20
Mark Golledge