Re: [OT][ADVERT] - Various bits...

Further update:

I've just found a BT Caller Display 50 which I bought but never got
around to using.

It can be hacked as a cheap way to get Caller ID data.
See http://tinyurl.com/3xqu5e (Automated
Home review) or
http://tinyurl.com/2vcm83 for details.

I've also got the opto-coupler chip which I'll include.

Cost is £10.00 incl UK P&P.

Simon

Simon Ryley wrote:

> Update: The VF Displays have now gone.
>
> Simon Ryley wrote:
> >
> > Following on from everyone else who is having a tidy up /
clearout.

> > A few things that I struggled to find or are of particular
interest to
> > the HA community.
> >
> > All prices include P&P to the UK. I can ship elsewhere, email
me to get
> > the price.
> >
> > Any emails or offers off-list please.
> >
> > Pictures of everything available, just ask.
> >
> > List of items here, more details below:
> > Hauppauge PVR150 Retail Boxed. £35 ono
> > Serial OLED Display £15
> > Dallas TINI Networked JAVA microcontroller incl. accessories.
£35 ono