Re: [ADVERT] Owner of Online Store

  • Subject: Re: [ADVERT] Owner of Online Store
  • From: "noel_pilot" <HA@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2007 21:47:26 -0000

Not sure if this is for real, or spam or what?!
Apologies Mark for keeping this going.
Friendly comment James, you need to drastically improve your site.
Issues over the display in standard firefox for me, text not
displaying at the top of the screen.
Thats your shop window there and compared to even basic small business
sites it looks very very basic and unprofessional.

Website creation software is cheap/free and you can find good
templates if you can't afford to get a designer in, have a search
around, most people will be turned off from a site they don't like
very very quickly.

Don't mean any offence, like to see new businesses, wish you all the
best, just take every chance to make the best impressions.

Thanks

--- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, "James Crossley" <jimmyc1163@...>
wrote:

> Thanks for your comments. We are currently using co.nr because it is
free as
> we are still setting up the site. We do have a contact page, how
would you
> like to contact us
>
> Thanks
>
> On 8/26/07, Alex Clark <alex@...> wrote:
> >
> >   Just a comment - I would suggest you put a bit more information
on your
> > site
> > - if your domain is from Nauru Island, why would someone in the
UK
want to
> > use you? (I know it's to hide your real location). I don't buy
from
> > someone
> > without knowing how I can contact them!

<jimmyc1163%40gmail.com>]