RE: [ADVERT] Owner of Online Store

This page http://sjcomputers.110mb.com/extreme.htm
is pretty
incomprehensible BTW.

According to the "System Spec" the machine already has:

AMD Athlon 64 X2 5400+ 2.8Ghz=20
4GB DDR2 PC2-6400 (Max 8GB)=20
Nvidia GeForce 7600GS 512MB=20
7.1 channel surround=20
Gigabit Ethernet (10/100/1000) LAN, WIFI=20
6 USB2.0 ports, 4 rear, 2 front=20
500GB IDE Hard Drive=20
2 DVD=B1RW Dual Layer drives=20
Windows Vista Ultimate

Yet you list two optional slower processors at increased cost.

Similarly - the system has 4Gb RAM but you list 4Gb as a =A365 option ...
shouldn't that be an additional 4Gb?

500Gb hard disc is included yet it's a =A320 option...

Etc...

Not having a go ... just pointing out that it's confusing as buggery!

:-D

Phil=20

UK