RE: Two way viewing

Do you have any coax running between the rooms?
What type of TV do you have in the lounge, and what inputs does it have
available (e.g. flat panel with VGA input?)
How far apart are the two rooms?

If you've got coax, the simplest route is to connect this to the RF2 output
on the back of the Sky box and plug the other end into your bedroom TV.
Insert one of these (http://www.tvlink.co.uk/tvlink-black.htm)
into the
cable in the bedroom just before the TV and you can change channels etc. on
the Sky box remotely.

No coax? Get a set of these (http://www.laser.com/?laserlink=HAKAT5AVSET)
and take the feed from the VCR scart on the back of the Sky box, run the
signal over a Cat5 cable (direct run, with *no* Ethernet hub/switch/router
in the way) and connect the receiver unit to the TV's scart input. The Kat5
modules include IR transmission back to Sky box.

Do you need sound from the PC in the bedroom?
What do want to do on the PC? (view photos/videos?, something else?)
What graphics card(s) do you have in the PC, and what signals do they
output? (VGA, s-video, composite etc?)
There are various options depending on the answers to the above questions.
You may want to consider an RF keyboard/mouse set depending on distance.

HTH,

Tim.