RE: I need a break

Cor, that brings back some memories!
I remember running my cables under floors - lifting carpets, cutting access
through chipboard floor sheets etc. Very hard work, but ultimately it's
worth it.

SWMBO is still a little unconvinced as to the scale...but it's all getting
used gradually.

There's also some parts of the house still to do, but these are very tricky
to get access to, so they may have to be wireless and/or the Ethernet over
mains devices.

Once the aches have subsided you'll realize what an achievement it was, and
how much you saved yourself by D-I-Y :-)))

Cheers,

Tim.