Suggestions on a landline phone

  • Subject: Suggestions on a landline phone
  • From: "Gary Tall" <gtcs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Aug 2007 09:06:50 +0100

We're due to move into our new home next week after three years in a
caravan. Decisions are coming thick and fast right now as is money
flowing out!

One thing I've not looked into much is a phone for the landline, I
wonder if anyone has any recommendations (I know I'm being lazy here but
just have so much to do with finishing the building and getting things
from storage etc)

The ideal criteria (which I'm not expecting to be able to meet
completely) are

2 cordless handsets
a headset for handsfree operation
good range, the building has a minimum of 15 inch walls and in some
cases 20 and is longer than normal
possibility of using both landline and voip via same phone

Regards
Gary