From: ukha_d@xxxxxxx [mailto:ukha_d@xxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
stuckinthemud_org
Sent: 17 August 2007 16:58
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Subject: [ukha_d] Plaster "nibbler"

Does anyone know of a source of a "plaster nibbler".

I want to cut some cat5 cables into a wall but not make a mess, so
just looking for a tool that will dig out the plaster in a controlled
manner, to make a slot that I can then cover and refill.

Tried the usual suspects such as Screwfix but can't find anything
(unless I've missed it!).

Jim

_