RE: Alarm panel with defined part setting

Jim,

I think Comfort will do what you want...

It has numerous set modes built in...

Off
Day mode
Night mode
Away mode
Vacation mode

Both the day and night modes are "part set" modes similar to what
you
describe, however with Comfort, it's perfectly possible to modify these
modes to suit your circumstances. You also have complete freedom to
configure the various sensors -i.e. how each sensor behaves in each
mode. You can change from any mode directly to any other mode.

You'd have to do some of the configuration & programming yourself (but
there's lots of help available here), but at least that means of course
that you have the option to program it to do what you want! - as you've
discovered, some panels only allow you to program pretty basic part set
configurations...

Paul G.