From: ukha_d@xxxxxxx [mailto:ukha_d@xxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Neil Ball
Sent: 16 August 2007 12:55
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [ukha_d] [OT] Ikea LED Dioder Colour Changing Lighting Strips

=20

Duralite rope lighting is great (I'm using it for plinth and cornice
lighting in my kitchen), runs at 230v and is dimmable but only single
colou=
so no colour change option.

Neil B.

_____=20

From: ukha_d@xxxxxxx <mailto:ukha_d%40yahoogroups.com>
[mailto:ukha_d@xxxxxxx
<mailto:ukha_d%40yahoogroups.com>
] On Behal=
Of
Chris Hunter
Sent: 15 August 2007 23:15
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx <mailto:ukha_d%40yahoogroups.com>=20

'look good, but they're 4x 250mm units, so can't help thinking=20
something like :

http://www.tlc-
<http://www.tlc-direct.co.uk/Main_Index/Lighting_External_Index/>
direct.co.uk/Main_Index/Lighting_External_Index/=20
Duralite_Rope_Lights/index.html

might be more the thing .... or, am I missing something ... ?

Chris

On 15 Aug 2007, at 20:35, Wayne wrote:

> All we need now is an ethernet port adding and the ability to send RGB
> codes to it to change the levels :)
>
> Anyone!?? :)
>
> Wayne.
>

> Jason Starkie wrote:
>> More info on the Kit
>>
>> The kit comes with a 240 vac to 12 vdc switch mode power supply
+=20
>> controller
>>
>> One press on the control button small beep the lights come on
>>
>> Every subsequent press changes the color
>>
>> Hold the button for 2 small beeps and the lights auto scroll=20
>> through the 7
>> colors just plain switching bit stark but eye catching
>>
>> Hold the button for 3 small beeps and the lights auto scroll=20
>> through the
>> colors very gently cross fading
>>
>> Hold the button for 4 small beeps and the lights go off
>>
>> The kit comes with all fixings and generous amount of cable
>>
>> If you turn the unit off remove power it returns to its last
state=20
>> when re
>> energized
>>
>> I found this last night might be of interest
>>
>> http://www.emanator <http://www.emanator.demon.co.uk/bigclive/shop.htm>
.demon.co.uk/bigclive/shop.htm

>>=20

=20