Re: Cooling Node 0 (or your spare cupboard under the stairs!)

in case anyone wants to use an ATX PSU - it's easy enough to do so
without
having to have a motherboard connected - just need to short 2 pins together
in the mobo connection plug.

see:

http://modtown.co.uk/mt/article2.php?id=psumod

for a pictorial step-by-step breakdown of this VERY simple mod (Works well
-
currently using a spare ATX PSU to power 3 disks and a DVD Drive, as the
300W PSU driving the rest of the media centre wasn't man enough for the
job).

Rob