Re: Nokia Battery Recall

Well,

In my office, I need a replacement, my colleague didn't

Thanks for the heads-up on this Stuart.

I haven't noticed any overheating issues, but I have had occasions where
the
phone (although it was fully charged AND in a Nokia car kit) say the
battery
was empty, please recharge.

-Jim

On Tue, 14 Aug 2007 10:11:46 +0100, Stuart Poulton wrote