Re: [ukha_d] Re: Slingbox for £99 @ Tesco

Very tempting but I'm currently using a V+ box in HD mode and the last
V+ firmware update turned off all other outputs (scart etc) if you are
using the HD connection. The slingbox only rakes SD input which means
I would have to turn HD off if I wanted to use the slingbox, so it's
impractical.

I do have a couple of sky boxes, with the standard free channels, that
I use for around the house radio/tv so it would work with them but
obviously I'd only be getting half the benefit without any PVR
functions.

I don't suppose anyone has a workaround?

Thanks
John

On 13/08/07, Marcus Warrington <marcus.warrington@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> May be one with a built in Digital Tuner...?
>

> Marcus
>
> ________________________________

David Gumbrell
> Sent: 12 August 2007 18:24
> To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
> Subject: Re: [ukha_d] Re: Slingbox for =A399 @ Tesco
>

> I noticed the Sunday paper had a PCWorld advert with similar priced
offer=
. I
> think the idea is you book it on the web for collect at store, rather
tha=
> find the price in the store. Does this imply Slings are being cleaned
out
> for a new model ?
>
> Cheers
>
> David