Re: [ADVERT] 1-Wire Modules was 1-Wire Headache

Dear All,

PCB's have arrived on UK soil, subject to testing, I'm now in a position
to take orders for PCB's and components.

Orders can be submitted using the following webpage

http://www.1-wire.org.uk/shop/index.php

I'd ask all those that have contacted me off-list to please complete the
order form above to ensure I have an accurate record of your
requirements.

Regards

Stuart

On Tue, 2007-07-31 at 14:29 +0100, Stuart Poulton wrote:
> Dear All,
>=20
> An update.
>=20
> The order for PCB's has now been placed, it's hoped that these will
> arrive in the next 10-14 days.
>=20
> I'll shortly be releasing a website, to handle the ordering of boards,
> kits, enclosures, and assembled boards.
>=20
> Regards
>=20
> Stuart
>=20
> On Fri, 2007-07-20 at 19:22 +0100, Stuart Poulton wrote:
> > Dear All,
> >=20
> > Having spent some time revising the PCB. I'm going to get a batch
of =
=20
> > boards made up, probably around 40.
> >=20
> > Boards will have the following features
> >=20
> > 1 - Wired in accordance with the 1WRJ45 Standard
> > 2 - Double RJ45 socket, allowing easy daisy chaining.
> > 3 - Clamping diode between 1-wire signal and gnd
> > 4 - Jumper selectable +5V Power or Parasitic power.
> > 5 - Position for local DS18B20
> > 6 - Screw terminal to allow remote connection of sensor
> >=20
> > Unlike the previous version of the board, I have chosen not
to=20=20
> > provide mounting holes, although this could easily be added to
the=20=20
> > board layout.
> >=20
> > I'm going to offer a full range of possibilities, from bare board
to =
=20
> > fully populated and tested.
> >=20
> > Bare board prices will be =A32.50, and fully populated and tested
=A320=
.=20=20=20
> > Shipping will be at cost, with discounts available for order of 5
or =
=20