Re: Anyone installed bedroom plasma TV lift ?

  • Subject: Re: Anyone installed bedroom plasma TV lift ?
  • From: "paul_watkin" <groups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 03 Aug 2007 12:04:38 -0000

Having seen an obscenely priced bed with TV lift (=A36K, and it
wasn't=20
even a decent bed) in a furniture shop recently I have had a look at=20
doing something similar myself.

I came across this company in germany=20
http://www.flatlift.com/index.php?lang=3Den
who are offering a TV lift=20
kit for =80400 and a fully assembled version for =80800 both of which=20
will handle a 32" screen.

Anyone heard of or used this company before??

Cheers

Paul

--- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, "Neil Ball" <neilball@...> wrote:

> Not built a DIY lift but have installed lots for through the CI=20
business I
> am involved with. Generally done to hide the larger screens when=20
not in use,
> mainly because the man of the house wants a big telly in the=20
bedroom but his
> wife/partner does not! Have also dropped screens from the ceiling,=20
hidden
> them behind artwork, used 2-way mirrors and even moving wall=20
panels. Mostly
> done with hardware from Future Automation, beautifully made but not
> inexpensive =96 the moving wall mechanism was very James Bond but
did=20
not
> leave much change from =A37k just for the mechanism!
>=20
>=20=20
>=20
> Neil B.