Re: DECT Cordless phone recommendation?

  • Subject: Re: DECT Cordless phone recommendation?
  • From: "Jim Lambe" <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 02 Aug 2007 14:00:56 -0000

I have just recently puchased a Siemens Gigaset S450IP set. The base
unit can also connect to the network and therefore internet. The base
unit can have up to 6 VOIP suppliers set up using web browser.

The real neat thing is that each supplier account can be directed
(incoming) to any of the phones therefore using a service like sipgate
each member of the family can have there own incoming number going to
there own phone.

Here is link to the siemens site if you'd like to know more;
http://gigaset.siemens.com/shc/0,1935,hq_en_0_123868_rArNrNrNrN,00.html

Also, I think plantronics do a number of DECT headsets.

Jim!