Re: DECT Cordless phone recommendation?

we went mobile, with G3 & Nokia E61 ... replaces BT Highway &
previous mobile' ... make those plural, and it might be worth
considering such an approach ... almost certainly worth waiting,
though, for ease of use, for the iPhone - assuming they do the
sensible thing & go with G3 ... although, don't rely on it, they're
American, after all ... but we'll know, before very long ... land-
lines will soon be just an option !

Chris