Re: Re: The Speccy - 25 yours on

'remember when the BBC came out, thinking the spec' was just the
thing ... very well considered ... but what would it be good for now,
I wonder ... in the way of HA ?   Fish-tank monitor, maybe ?
Weather-sensor driver ?   Or ... is it just a museum piece ?

Of similar vintage, we still have our HP41 set-up as a multi-meter &
data-logger ...

Chris