Fw: The Speccy - 25 yours on

  • Subject: Fw: The Speccy - 25 yours on
  • From: Gareth Cook <g@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2007 22:22:27 +0100

I remember the days of setting light to the ZX printer paper - that
stuff=20
burns bright and fast !

Gareth Cook
IT Architect / Project Manager, SWG Sales Europe
Office: +44 (0)1784 445166 - Mobile: +44 (0)7980 445166
email: g@xxxxxxx

=20
----- Forwarded by Gareth Cook/UK/IBM on 26/04/2007 22:20 -----

Discussion