Re: The Speccy - 25 yours on

On 4/23/07, Gareth Cook <g@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> Sir Clive said the ZX81 could run a Nuclear Power Station. Gawd know
what
> would have happened if they had had the famous RAM Pack wobble !

I've worked on software that was used a Nuclear Power Station.
Journalists love these sort of statements but the truth is that the
*reactor* is not controller by the computer.  The computer is there
for more important tasks such as clocking people in and out and
ensuring that they take the correct length of tea break.

(The computer does quite a lot of other stuff too but it all gets rather
boring)

Nick.