RE: [OT] Duplicate Email Remover in Outlook...

If you export one folder to pst, then import that pst into the other
folder, you can select whether to create duplicates, or overwrite IIRC.

From: ukha_d@xxxxxxx [mailto:ukha_d@xxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Phil Harris
Sent: 20 April 2007 18:46
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Subject: [ukha_d] [OT] Duplicate Email Remover in Outlook...

Anyone got any suggestions for a tool to remove duplicate emails in an
outlook folder? I have two big mail folders (1Gb each) that I need to
merge
but I know there will be a lot of duplicate emails in them so don't
really
fancy the idea of weeding them out manually.

A free tool would be nice but I don't mind paying for a tool if someone
out
there has used one that is effective...