Re:discounted SONOS gear...

  • Subject: Re:discounted SONOS gear...
  • From: "ianh1000" <ianh1000@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2007 17:23:42 -0000

Guys

Interesting point on the legality. I have just completed some
training on fair trading practice and what is legal in Europe. I am
not sure that a supplier can put that sort of pressure on a reseller
to only sell at RRP or drop the contract. I would certainly not be
allowed to suggest that to one of my resllers.

Ian

--- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, "Dean Barrett" <dean@...> wrote:

> Yep - to say I was a little pee'd off at the time was an
understatement -
> but they were very clear, price it at the published retail or we'll
close
> you're account... Nice !!
>
> Not sure of the legality, but probably not allowed in some way.
>

> Dean.

Behalf Of