Fw: Re: Zoned Heating Control

  • Subject: Fw: Re: Zoned Heating Control
  • From: Gareth Cook <g@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2007 12:31:05 +0100

Martin

You got any more details, perhaps off list, of what wood , etc you used ?

I want to end my nightmare with the floating Kahrs floor...

G.

Gareth Cook
IT Architect / Project Manager, SWG Sales
Office: +44 (0)1784 445166 - Mobile: +44 (0)7980 445166
email: g@xxxxxxx

----- Forwarded by Gareth Cook/UK/IBM on 19/04/2007 12:30 -----

Discussion
Main Topic