Re: Zoned Heating Control

  • Subject: Re: Zoned Heating Control
  • From: "rb_ziggy" <rb.lists@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2007 00:10:16 -0000

We have a Kahrs 'engineered' (i.e. laminated not laminate) wood floor
throughout the ground floor.  Absolutely no probs with UF in over 5
years.  Works fine.

But as Nigel says, don't go for the thick (i.e. insulating) underlay,
that is rather counter-productive.  (N.B. do use underlay though, a
friend laid the same floating flooring without and it sounded like a
drum when the kids ran around).