RE: Do you want to beta test the next version of Media Center?

Snap! :o)

-----Original Message-----
From: ukha_d@xxxxxxx [mailto:ukha_d@xxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Jim
Sent: 18 April 2007 12:38
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [ukha_d] Do you want to beta test the next version of Media
Center?

Well done Microsoft for the well thought out questions.

"Do you currently use windows Vista on this computer"

NO

"If yes, what version" (list of versions)

(I left this blank as I don't use vista)

Sorry, you must answer all questions (but I said NO to the do you use).

Stupid, badly planned - and typical Microsoft.

Grrrrr