Re: Re: [OT] TomTom 910 Good, Bad or Terrible?

We've a 900 ... it too crashes sometimes, often (not always) in the
same place ... 'phone works OK with it ... biggest problems, for us,
with the TomTom are visibility (no hood to shade it & improve
contrast), the smallness of the screen, and the graphics ... it's OK
if you want to be told where to go, or just how far it it to the next
junction, and it's quite quick at recalculating when you choose to do
it differently, but it's pretty hopeless as a digital map - ie: if
you want to navigate yourself out of trouble ... still quite handy to
have, though ...

Chris